5.01.2007

just keepin' it real

What's up?

I worked last night and had a lot of fun as usual. My boss even told me one of his corny jokes.

There was this girl potato sitting on the couch watching t.v. She says to her dad "When I grow up I want to marry Tom Brokaw, Dan Rather, or Peter Jennings. Her dad says "No, dear, you can't." The girl potato says "Why not?" Then her dad says "Because they're just commontaters."

John and Philip had lid fights all night. (Where you throw lids at one another). If you've ever thrown lids at other people, you may know that lids are hard to aim with. So it turns out, instead of John hitting Philip, John hit me right in the face. And instead of John splashing Philip with water, he splashed water right in my eyeball. Why me? I was just the innocent bystander. ;)

Will continued to prove himself accident-prone. The other day he dripped paint in his eye at home, so his eye was red and swollen for several days. He has also hurt his shoulder recently. His wrist is hurt from falling while playing basketball. (So he bascially had to do everything left handed yesterday.) Last night he was getting a heavy box down and it somehow hurt his ear. Poor guy he is getting hurt all over the place!

Matt continues to tease Casey and I about our shortness. We came in at the same time and Matt said "What is this, the midget hour?" I said "That's not funny!" To which our boss replied "Yeah, they're called little people."

Casey continued to make fun of my school. He told me he had detention and then he goes "Does your school have detention?" No. "Does your school have demerits?" No. That's because my school is GOOD! "I don't think so!" Whatever! Then when I got out to my car, a "mysterious" note was on my windshield that said "You drive a white van. Haha!" Casey sure is horrible at being mysterious. I know it was him for several reasons.

1. He parked right next to me.
2. He left before I did.
3. He teases me about lots of things, including that I drive a white van.
4. It was in his handwriting.
5. The paper he wrote on was ripped, and on the back was part of an address including the last three letters of the name: "YER". Casey's last name is SawYER. The city and state were Cheswold, DE. Well, guess where Casey lives. Uh-huh.

The one bad thing that happened last night was the chicken sandwich I ate. I don't know what was wrong with it. The first half was delicious. But the rest? It was so nasty, I don't even want to think about it. Strange. I'll let it go this once, but if it ever happens again I am never eating another chicken sandwich from Chick-fil-a. :-) (Yeah right).

Until next time...

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At May 1, 2007 at 10:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT? chick fela PWNS!

 
At May 2, 2007 at 12:34 PM , Blogger katherine said...

yeah!!! so i heard you are going to try and get a job at chick-fil-a this summer, faith!!! let me know how it goes and we'll have to come visit you at work when we are down there!

 
At May 5, 2007 at 7:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! funnnnny poast! 'm e-mailing you right now. love ya

 
At May 8, 2007 at 10:12 AM , Blogger Nichi said...

for goodness sake! How long have you been working at chick-fil-a?!? It's been a while! Although it only seems like you've only been working there for a few days XD

 
At May 9, 2007 at 10:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes i am going to be aplyying for a job there i have not yet turned in my aplacation though so we will see.......hehehe and yeah i told em that when she came she needed to come see me work if i get the job

 
At May 10, 2007 at 1:22 PM , Blogger katherine said...

love ya too beth... i'll try and e-mail you back soon!

christina, it's been a year and 4 months already at CFA. time FLIES. :) love ya!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home