7.11.2007

accepted!

Yay! I was officially accepted into college on Monday! I went for an interview with my counselor (who wasn't there but I met with another *very nice* lady) and she accepted me! I am so thankful! And then I spent about an hour with my advisor, Mr. Wells. *also very nice* He helped me plan my courses for this semester and helped me register. So now I am also registered for all my classes!! :-) Yay! I will find out if I got the scholarship sometime this month. Here are all the classes I will be taking: Childhood Nutrition and Safety, Composition, Child Development, Infant & Toddler Methods & Lab, and Early Childhood Education Technology Seminar. Total credits: 15. I am a little scared about going to college but am very very excited and thankful! Mr. Wells also showed me around the Early Childhood Development center they have at the college where I will be alot of the time, observing kids and learning about them and stuff. It was so neat. He was introducing me to everyone "This is Katherine, our new Early Childhood Education student!" Wow that sounds so weird. I am a college student now! AHHH!

Anyway, I won't bore you anymore with my boring college news.

Yesterday Emily and I went with some friends from church down to Rehoboth to go outlet shopping and then out to eat at Cracker Barrel. It was very fun. Except for the time when a horrible car accident happened about 10 feet away from one of our cars. We drove in 2 cars and the people in the other car saw it happen but we just heard the crash and then saw the car after it had flipped over. But our friends in the other car actually saw it fly in the air and flip over. It landed on its roof, and totally smashed in the roof on the driver's side. We got so scared and just started praying. We are not sure if anyone was killed or anything. I am so thankful that God was watching over us. We were so close to the accident, it very well could have happened to us.

Well, I must be going to work now. Talk to y'all later!

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At July 12, 2007 at 9:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats so exiting and you just can't hide it! Sorry It felt like the perfect time to sing a song!lol! Congrats!

 
At July 12, 2007 at 10:22 AM , Blogger katherine said...

thank you katelynn!!!!! see you tomorrow! SIX FLAGS HERE WE COME!!!!!!

 
At July 12, 2007 at 2:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY CONGRATS!!!! and thats really sad ...

 
At July 13, 2007 at 11:18 AM , Blogger ^^!<@}{ said...

wow you had an exsiteing day lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home